Tutorial: MUFE Ultraviolet




Products used:
BareVitamins Prime Time primer
MUFE #140 (lid)
MUFE Starpowder #54 (Over #140, blending)
MUFE Starpowder #43
MUFE #92 (lower lashline)
MUFE #07 (highligh)
Black gel liner
Mascara
Sugarpill Pixie Bomb false lashses

I was randomly googleing around searching for inspiration, when I found this look from Make Up For Ever:
I wanted to re-create it, and I also made a step-by-step tutorial for you!

Here we go:

Start with priming your lid with your favorite primer:

Apply MUFE #140 to whole lid. I applied the shadow in "cat shape":

Then I applied MUFE starpowder #54 over the #140, and also used it to blend the harsh lines:

Then I blended the #54 starpowder with MUFE #43 starpowder, and also applied it to the inner corner:

Next I lined my lower lashline:

And blended the black with epic MUFE #92 eyeshadow:

Here's the progress so far:

Then I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black, and also applied MUFE #07 eyeshadow to highlight:

Then mascara:

And false lashes (Sugarpill Pixie Bomb lashes):

And the look is done!



(wig is from Hong Kong, you might find similar from Ebay if you search for purple wig.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick