MAC Costa Chic.


Costa Chic is one of the best purchases I've made from MAC in a long time. I'll be the first to admit that I have quite a few lipsticks I've only worn once or twice, and I was afraid that Costa Chic was going to suffer the same fate. However, since adding it to my collection, I've been wearing it non-stop!





Costa Chic is a bright coral that despite it's frost finish, is only slightly frosty, in my opinion. It's a more refined frost finish, if you will ;)


I find that MAC's frost finish lasts longer on me than lustres and cremesheens, but it also doesn't dry out my lips like the matte finish does. It also doesn't settle into my lip lines like the cremesheens. I'm not usually a fan of frosty lipsticks, but Costa Chic really isn't all that frosty, to be honest.


The interesting thing I've found with it is that it's just bright and colorful enough to be an almost statement lip, if you want it to be by pairing it with a simple eye look, but it's also muted enough that it can be paired with a slightly smokier eye just as easily. I think it looks great on fairer skin tones, as demonstrated below with my ghostly pale complexion, but I know it would also look amazing on more tanned complexions. For summer, I think Costa Chic is a definite must-have!


Face:
MUFE F&B Foundation in #20
Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Bare Minerals Well Rested
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder
NYX Blush hn Taupe (for contour)
NARS Blush in Desire


Eyes:
TFSI
Smashbox cream e/s in Topaz
Burberry e/s in Pale Barley
MAC e/s in Antiqued
Burberry e/s in Midnight Brown
MAC e/s in Brule
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara




What's your favorite coral lipstick for summer?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick