LORAC PRO Palette = ❤


Hello, everyone! 
Remember me?! Sorry I've been gone for so long, but I'm back now because I have to share this new find with you!

I got the LORAC PRO Palette a few weeks ago, and SERIOUSLY?! Seriously, you guys, it's ah-mazing!


Size-wise, it's a tiny bit shorter in length than the UD Naked Palette, but it's also a tiny bit taller (taller?) ...you know what I mean. It's also thinner.

Like all good palettes, it comes equipped with a mirror.

She's a beaut!

This palette retails for $42 and comes with 16 eyeshadows, half matte (top row) and half shimmery (bottom row). It also comes with their mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer (not pictured), which works well, much like TFSI and UDPP. 

Unlike the Naked Palette, which comes with 12 full-size eyeshadows that are 0.05oz each, each of the LORAC shadows is 0.02oz. It's quite a bit less than the UD, but for people who have more eyeshadows than they know what to do with and rarely ever hit pan on any of them, it's not really much of a factor. Personally, for me, I'm kind of one of those people, so it doesn't bother me so much that these contain less shadow since it's unlikely that I'll ever hit pan on most of them. I'm willing to sacrifice the amount of product I get in exchange for getting more shades to play around with.

I love every single shade in this palette, and what initially drew me to it is the fact that it includes so many matte shades, which can be often hard to find in palettes. The shadows are ridiculously soft and buttery, almost to a fault. I find that no matter how gently I pat my brush in them, there always seems to be a bit of eyeshadow flying into the air. That's pretty much the only con I can find with this palette though! Besides that, the shadows are extremely pigmented, blend effortlessly, and have excellent lasting power, although I almost always use some sort of a primer first.

I really love my Naked Palette and I really hate to jump the gun, but I think it's safe to say that I love the LORAC PRO Palette even more! Seriously.



The matte shades (top row)
Note: For some reason, the last 4 shades look a bit chalky in this swatch, but I can assure you they don't apply that way at all! They are so pigmented normally! I may have still had a bit of makeup remover on my fingers when I swatched them :-/ My bad.

The shimmery shades (bottom row)

And here's my FOTD!




Face:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Maybelline DreamLumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte
Burberry Blush in Tangerine

Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
LORAC e/s in Pewter
LORAC e/s in Garnet (lashline and mixed with Pewter in crease)
LORAC e/s in Nude (highlight)
L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Bronze
Milani Shadow Eyez in Brown Deluxe (waterline)
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

Lips:
NARS l/s in Dolce Vita


Since I haven't blogged in so long, a lot of these products may be new to my blog. Lately, I've really been loving the Maybelline BB Cream (fresh, dewy finish but with decent coverage), Burberry Tangerine Blush (can you say, worth the hype?!), Rimmel Sun Glow Bronzer (I've worn it almost everyday for the past month and a half, so I decided to change it up today and go with the Dior), and of course, this palette!

Also, it was my birthday this past week, and I just wanted to share with you guys my favorite gift!

:)


Hopefully I won't be gone for so long again, but my new apartment gets close to no natural light, so finding a way to take photographs has been a challenfe, to say the least. But I love blogging too much to just give it up, so I will find a way to make it work!


What's your favorite eyeshadow palette?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick