Fall Lip Stain of the Moment.


I love deep berry lips for fall just as much as the next person, but sometimes they can be a bit difficult to wear during the day and quite frankly, a little too high-maintenance for me, especially if I need to use lip liner and/or bust out a lip brush in order for the application not to make me look like the Joker. 

What I much prefer doing most days, if I feel like wearing a darker lip, is dotting the lipstick onto my top and bottom lips and blending it in with my ring finger. Working it into the lips helps to create a stain, especially when using a highly pigmented lipstick, that not only lasts for hours upon hours and is much more wearable during the day, but there is close to no transfer outside of the lip lines whatsoever since there is hardly any product sitting on top of the lips. This method of application, if you would even call it that, requires no time, no liner, no brush, and no skill or precision whatsoever, which is probably why I love it so much :)

These two lipsticks have been and will continue to be my go-to lip colors this fall:
MAC Lipsticks in Rebel (top) and Media

Using Rebel on its own yields a stain that is quite a bit pinker than you would expect, so I like to add a bit of Media blended on top to make the overall color a bit deeper and....berrier (?). I've also used Media as a stain on its own, and it's beautiful and perfect for fall.


Face:
UD Naked Skin Foundation in 3.0 mixed with Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in #53
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light/Medium
Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
Laura Mercier Transclucent Setting Powder
NYX Blush in Taupe (contour)
Chanel Blush in Rose Initiale (first time using it, and it's love.)
Bare Minerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair (I've been obsessed with this!)

Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
UD e/s in Half Baked
MAC e/s in Nylon
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Rebel mixed with MAC l/s in Media


What are some of your go-to lip colors this fall?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick