Favorites From the Past Few Weeks & Months ❤


With the Sephora VIB sale right around the corner (November 8th-12th) and considering I haven't written a favorites post in ages, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone (hate that expression!) and talk about some of the things I've been using, loving, and obsessed with, and if any of these products that are available at Sephora also happen to find their way into your shopping basket, cough cough, LORAC Pro Palette, then so be it ;)

Clockwise from bottom left:
NARS Blush in Sin
LORAC Pro Palette
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Buxom Full-Bodied Lipgloss in Mwah
Dior Addict Lipstick in Singuliere
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NARS Blush in Luster
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage
MAC Tendertone in Hot 'n' Saucy

NARS Sin blush is a must-have to transition from fall into winter. It's a berry plum with gold shimmer that leans much more pink (and less scary purple) once applied to my cheeks. It is fantastic at faking the look of having just taken a walk on a chilly fall evening. NARS Luster is another favorite of mine, but for a completely different reason. The shimmery peachy golden shade just goes with everything. It's a blush that I've seen and swatched so many times without any desire whatsoever to purchase, but after seeing it on Nikki in this video, I was sold. With both Sin and Luster, I'll admit the swatches aren't the most thrilling, but trust me: try it on your cheeks and you will fall in love! Most likely anyway ;)

L to R:
NARS Sin
NARS Luster
MAC Hot 'n' Saucy
Revlon Peach Parfait
Dior Singuliere
Buxom Mwah

As far as lip products are concerned, I've still been loving MAC Media dabbed onto my lips as a stain, but it's M.I.A. at the mo, so I couldn't include it in this post :(  Luckily, I've also been obsessed with a few other products like Revlon Peach Parfait (lip swatch here), Dior Singuliere (contemplating buying a back-up during Sephora's VIB sale! Swatched on the lips here), Buxom Mwah (LOVE Buxom glosses! Mwah kind of reminds me of sheer NARS Sin in lipgloss form), and MAC Hot 'n' Saucy (sheer wash of red, limited edition, strawberry-kiwi goodness).


I've been using my Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner a ton this month because I love me a good cat eye, and this one makes it so quick, easy, precise, jet black, and long-lasting :) I also wanted to mention that my current favorite mascara (and possibly of all-time) is Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara. Surprisingly, I learned after reading the reviews for this on Sephora that I may be the only one that actually likes this :-/ For my lashes, it's incredibly volumizing and long-lasting, but most importantly, it enhances the curl created from my eyelash curler and holds it all day. Seriously. Let me know if you'd like a review :)

My last two favorites are the LORAC Pro Palette (review!), which I can honestly say I love more than my Urban Decay Naked Palette and would highly recommend, and the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream, which I reviewed here with the Day Lotion. I've been enjoying both the night cream and day lotion, but the night cream is definitely the stand out for me.

I also just wanted to quickly apologize for the lighting in my pictures recently. I have virtually no natural light that comes into my apartment, so I'm not really able to take photos in natural daylight using my camera anymore. I'm figuring it out along the way....hope that's okay! :)


What are some of your favorites right now? And are you planning on picking anything up during the Sephora VIB sale?



Disclaimer: The Eyeko eyeliner was sent to me free of charge. I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I getting paid for mentioning it on my blog. The opinions expressed in this post are honest and based solely on my own experience with the product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick