Wrist Candy.


I'm not a huge jewelry person because a) I typically find it just gets in the way when I'm typing (I'm a student), and b) I'm usually in a rush in the morning and picking out what jewelry to wear for the day is the last thing on my mind. 

Lately, however, I've been favoring a few key pieces on my wrist.


Nixon Kensington watch in rose gold

Michael Kors tortoiseshell watch (I believe this model is discontinued)
Leopard Timex watch
Random silver beaded bracelet (I liked it because it reminded me of this Tiffany's one)

My Pandora bracelet (my favorite charms are the stack of books and the Buddha ❤ )

This hand dish is from Urban Outfitters - link!

(I currently have the above mentioned pieces resting on a random silver chain necklace from Forever 21 and on The Original Ombre from HRH Collection, although I'm not currently wearing those pieces)


What have you been wearing on your wrists lately?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick