A Match Made in Sheer Peach Heaven.


I purchased the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm when I was home in California a few weeks ago, and the first thing I noticed about it was its striking resemblance in color to my Clarins Lip Perfector in #2. So off I went digging into my makeup bag before realizing that I was an idiot and didn't bring it with me...biggest travel makeup packing mistake ever! As soon as I got home, though, I tried out the combo immediately and honestly, these two products were made for each other.


Revlon Charm (left) and Clarins #2

Wearing Clarins #2 over Revlon Charm.

The two shades are pretty much identical, although the stain left behind by Charm tends to lean a bit darker and more corally...think a much more muted version of MAC Costa Chic lipstick. Both products are quite moisturizing on their own anyways, especially the lip perfector, but together, I find that the lip perfector helps to seal in the moisture (and the color) even longer. Love it!


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in #53 mixed with Revlon Photoready Foundation in 003
Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
Dior Bronzer in Aurora

Eyes:
Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast 
L'Oreal e/s in Bottomless Java
Milani Shadow Eyez in Brown Deluxe (lashline)
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Revlon Balm Stain in Charm
Clarins Lip Perfector in #2



Hope you all had a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick