Party on my Lips.


What better lip product to use for a statement, going-out lip than a product called Lip Flash, right?


I got two Milani Lip Flashes in the shades Flashy and In a Flash from Target for $6 each (I think?).


In a Flash (left) and Flash

In a Flash is a violet with violet shimmer, and Flash is a hot pink with pink shimmer. To say that they are simply shimmery would be a vast understatement; these are absolutely  overloaded with shimmer, which can either be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on what you're looking for. Personally, I probably wouldn't reach for these on a day to day basis, but for the occasional fun lip on a night out, I'd definitely reach for one of these because they are pretty gorgeous.

They go on opaquely with just a few swipes across the lips, and while their lasting power isn't anything to write home about, the good thing is that the pigment and shimmer fade evenly without either settling into lip lines.

Wearing In a Flash

Wearing Flash

I know these two photos aren't really all that helpful is seeing how these colors look on my lips since they look almost identical due to the filter in the first photo and the lighting in the second, but I figured it was better than nothing. 

I'd say that in real life, Flash looks the same on my lips as it does in the pencil, whereas In a Flash looks a bit darker and more violet on my lips than it does in the pencil.

In a Flash (left) and Flash

Overall, I would definitely recommend these because although they may not be incredibly versatile or wearable for daytime, they are affordable and super fun to have in your collection, ready to go when your nighttime makeup routine needs a bit of spicing up :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick