Travel Makeup.


I'm currently visiting home for two weeks before school starts back up again, and I decided to travel light for once, bringing only a carry-on with me on the plane, and as a result, I also downsized the amount of makeup I would normally take with me. I managed to fit all of my non-liquid makeup products in this little white, patent leather-like Shiseido bag.



For size comparison purposes, below is the makeup bag next to a small Z-palette.


Face products:
L to R:
Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory (under-eyes)
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light/Medium (blemishes/redness)
MUFE F&B Foundation in #20 (for nighttime)
Maybelline BB Cream in Light/Medium (for daytime)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand


Cheek products:
L to R:
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose
MAC Blush in Well Dressed
Rimmel Bronzer in 25 Sun Glow
MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblush
MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush


Eye products:
L to R:
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
MAC Eyeshadow Pans (Phloof!, Brule, Quarry, Wedge, Antiqued)
Milani Shadow Eyez in Brown Deluxe
Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon (best inner corner highlight. ever.)


Lip products:
L to R:
Clarins Natural Light Lip Perfector in 02
Jack Black Lip Balm
Smashbox Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash
Dior Addict Lip Balm in Crystal Coral
Too Faced Lipstick in Naked Dolly


"Forgotten products": (as in, I forgot to include them in their respective categories!)
L to R:
Anastasia Brow Pen in Universal Dark
NYX Eyebrow Marker in Deep (I alternate between the two brow pens in case one runs low on color while I'm using it)
NYX Blush in Taupe (for contour)
Burberry Eyeshadow in Midnight Brown
BareMinerals Well-Rested
Urban Decay Grindhouse Sharpener

And in true Tiffany fashion, even after gathering together the "forgotten products" shown in the last photo, I realized that I still forgot a couple of products: TFSI and my Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer decanted into a small pot.

I seriously thought I did so well with downsizing and travelling "light" in terms of beauty products, but after taking these pictures and writing this post, I've realized that I probably still packed too much. Oh well. You gotta start somewhere, right? ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick