A Bite of Berry.

Ever since I saw this post by Victoria, I knew I needed Revlon Raspberry Bite lipstick. I've been much more adventurous these past few months in terms of makeup, and I'm definitely not afraid to wear a bright lip anymore. In fact, I sometimes rely on a bright, statement lip when I don't have as much time to do my makeup before a night out because applying lip color takes a whole lot less time than attempting a smoky eye with winged liner and perfect blending and blah blah blah, you know?

I guess the only real point of this post is to declare my love for Raspberry Bite, as well as compare it to two other somewhat similar shades that also hold a special place in my heart.
L to R:
Revlon Cherries in the Snow
Revlon Raspberry Bite
MAC Rebel

Raspberry Bite is a beautiful, rich red raspberry that actually looks several shades darker in the bullet than it does on the lips. It's really not a scary, vampy shade at all! Like Cherries in the Snow (and Rebel, for that matter), the lasting power is quite exceptional as it tends to leave a strong stain on the lips, and Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick formula is always moisturizing and comfortable to wear.



L to R:
Revlon Cherries in the Snow
Revlon Raspberry Bite
MAC Rebel
Cherries in the Snow layered over Rebel

I think the lighting is bit off because in real life, Cherries in the Snow layered over Rebel is only the slightest bit darker and more purple-tinged than Raspberry Bite. I'd definitely say the two shades are nearly dupe-able, even though it doesn't look like it from the above swatch.

Wearing Raspberry Bite (It looked a bit more pink than this in real life, though!)

What's your favorite bright berry shade?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick