Happy 2nd Birthday to WWFM!

This year's blog birthday post won't be nearly as long or involved as last year's, but if you're interested in reading about how my blog came about or what advice I have for blogging, you can read th`t post here :)

Blogging has been an absolute blessing for me in every way. It's allowed me to share my passion with others who love what I love and de-stress from other things in life that are sometimes less fun, all while making new friends. When I started my blog, I could never have anticipated enjoying it and the beauty community as much as I do. I've gone through a lot of life changes in the past year, and if anything, I almost feel like my blog has remained one of the few constants during that time. I want to thank each and every one of you guys for sticking around during those times when I didn't update often and for continuing to be interested enough to read the gibberish I write!

Just wanted to give a few shout-outs to some ladies that have made and continue to make the beauty community a joy for me (I apologize in advance if I've left anyone out....please do not take it personally!):


And just because I think it's funny because the post is crap, here's a link to my very first post! :D


I'd love to check out some new blogs, so if you'd like to, please link to your blog or a few of your current favorites below! 

Here's to another year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick