11 Effie Trinkets



I got tagged to do this by extremely talented Unique Desire (go check her out!).
Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their “tagger” and post it on their blog.
Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their page and tell them they've been tagged!
Do not tag back to the person who has already tagged you.

Because I'm a bad person, I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if someone wants to copy this to their blog, feel free to do so!
  1. What Sparked your interest in Makeup and what made you decide to start blogging?
    I guess my original spark for doing makeup came from my mom, who's makeup application I could have watched for hours. I sometimes got to play with her makeup, I did all kinds of facepaintings to my parents, and later when my mom was gone and I was grown up, I continued my experiments with facepainting until I finally found "real" makeup products.
    Spark to blogging came from you my readers, I started posting my looks first to facebook, then to MakeupGeek.com's forum, and finally someone insisted I should start my own blog and here we are!
  2. If you could only use one monochromatic set of colors of eyeshadow what would it be? I.e. only shades of blue.
    Either shades of purple or brown. Both fit to almost any occasion.
  3. Do you prefer playing with eyeshadow, lipstick or nail polish?
    EYESHADOW! :D
  4. What do you want to be "when you grow up"?
    I would love to be famous makeup artist, but I guess I'm gonna end up as salesperson. :P
  5. Favorite band/musician?
    There's many, I listen all kinds of music. I really like new Nightwish, several Finnish bands, Lady Gaga,  Children of Bodom and some other metal bands... Like said, all kinds of music, sometimes I even listen classical music.
  6. Favorite guilty pleasure?
    Besides doing makeup?  Eating perhaps :D And it shows. :P
  7. How do you like to spend your days(you know after you've played with makeup xD)
    We go outside to play with my kid, I watch tv with my husband, draw, play videogames... And surf in internet of course :3
  8. Do you have any pets? If so, names and pictures!
    I have 4 degus (three girls and one boy), a chinchilla and two rats. Their names are quite stupid actually,  degu girls are called V, Saippua (soap in Finnish) and Kakara (kid, brat in Finnish), male degu is called mies-mies or äijä (man-man or dude in Finnish), chinchilla is called either Muhvi or Pikatchu, and current rats are Loska (sorta wet snow, slush?) and Pöly (dust in Finnish)
  9. Do you prefer indie companies or cooperate companies to buy your makeup from?
    I really don't care about the company, I care about the products (and price).
  10. The most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
    Helping others. It's also my concern that I "mislead" my readers with wrong or overly complicated directions. It's amazing to see people influenced by my makeup, get them inspired and express themselves with makeup.
  11. Who inspired you?
    Petrilude is amazingly talented. He's pretty much only one who's videos I've watched to learn. 

And what it comes to makeup, go check out my version of Hunger Games Effie Trinket, with small tutorial:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick