Coal and fire



I finally "found" the Hunger Games, I read the first two books and today I went to see the movie, and I've been totally obsessed with the world of inspiration it gives me!
I would move to Capitol to become an makeup artist in an instant, if it would be possible! :D
For now I have done two Effie looks, two general Capitol looks, one Capitol test look and yesterday night I did this Katniss inspired look.
It's kinda inspired by the whole "Girl on fire" - theme, but I also was inspired by the outfit in the second book:



I wanted to represent coal, fire and that rebellious atmosphere in the makeup.

There's no tutorial, no full face look (like said, it did this late at night, so I only did one eye, and this is meant to be more expressional photos than wearable makeup), not even a product list, because I used a ton of different products to do this. :P

I hope you still like it!


And one with dull light and without photoshopping:


Brace yourselves, more Hunger Games looks are coming! ;D

Are there any specific Hunger Games looks you'd like to see? Either from the movie or from the first two books? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick