These Past Two Weeks in Photos.

Last night.

Found a new home for all of my random samples and minis.

A few goodies for my friend on her birthday :)

Brady <3

New MAC goodies.

L to R: Full of Joy, My Highland Honey (for comparison purposes), Immortal Flower, Modern Pewter.

Green Tea Kit Kat.

My new Marc by Marc Jacobs Werdie Camera Bag.

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato <3

Finally turning into flats season again!

Cheap pick-me-ups.

Rescue Beauty Lounge's Grunge and Essie's California Coral.

Brunch.

My favorite food ever.

Dior Addict Extremes.

A spring/summer staple.

My messy everyday makeup storage.

Love my Dior powders!

Haus of Gloi love.

Cherry blossoms.

Now only 5 days away!!!


My username is @willworkformakeup on Instagram if you'd like to follow :) Hope you all have a fantastic week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick