I ❤ NARS Sin.


You know the feeling when you find a few new products that you really, really enjoy using that it actually makes you excited to do your makeup in the morning? That's how I felt today. It's funny because none of the products are really all that exciting, but I guess I just didn't expect to love them as much as I do. Yay!





Face:
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory
Bare Minerals Well Rested
NYX blush in Taupe (as contour)
NARS blush in Sin

Eyes:
L'Oreal e/s in Gleaming Bronze (lid)
Burberry e/s in Almond (crease)
UD 24/7 liner in Perversion
Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara

Lips:
NARS l/s in Dolce Vita
Revlon l/g in Bellini

I've been obsessed with using my Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation lately, not only because it gives a beautiful finish to the skin, but also because it's so quick and easy to use! For mornings when I'm in a rush but still want a bit of foundation, I quickly apply concealer after my moisturizer to areas where I need extra coverage, and then I quickly apply my mineral powder all over. It acts to set the concealer and also adds a bit of coverage. On its own, I'd say it gives light coverage. Since I normally use liquid foundation/tinted moisturizer, concealer, and setting powder, this actually cuts out a step and I save quite a bit of time since I don't need to blend out any liquid foundation :)

The product that I'm loving most right now? Sin. I seriously can't get enough of it. It's such a gorgeous mauvey berry shade with a subtle sheen that just looks amazing on the skin, not unlike most NARS blushes. I'm past the point of trying to coordinate it with the rest of my eye makeup, too. I just do whatever I feel like doing to my eyes, and then I use Sin....regardless of whether or not it goes with the look. Tee hee ;)

I've kind of been switching out the colors that I wear on my lid, but the crease shade has remained a constant: Burberry Almond. It's similar to MAC Wedge, except better. If you're looking for that perfect crease shade that will literally complement any look, you need Almond in your collection...immediately. You can check out my swatches here.

Lastly, Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bellini has been on constant rotation in my makeup routine. It's a really pretty nude that looks fantastic on its own and over pretty much any lipstick shade. I wore it today to tone down Dolce Vita's berry-ness a bit :)

Hope you're all having a nice weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick