You Need This: Revlon Rendezvous.


I was at Target the other night (because it may or may not be like my second home), and I noticed that they just got the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in. Although I hadn't really been interested in them at all when I first heard about them, I am nothing if not a makeup addict, so of course, I chose a shade that stood out to me most and purchased it. I went home with Rendezvous, a bright tangerine-coral.





The balm stains are like the Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stains and the Clinique Chubby Sticks with their large pencil-like packaging that actually twists up at the bottom instead of needing to be sharpened.


As mentioned before, Rendezvous is a bright tangerine shade with a touch of coral, and it has no noticeable shimmer to me. It has a slightly minty scent that isn't nearly as strong as the Tarte LipSurgence line. I also don't get any sort of tingling sensation or anything like that once it's on my lips, so if you're lips are sensitive to things like that, rejoice! It has medium pigmentation that is super buildable with each additional swipe across your lips. The above swatches are all the same (I just randomly decided to do 3 swatches :-/) and show the color built up. 

It has a really pretty, glossy finish initially upon application that wears away after a few hours, leaving a beautiful, natural-looking stain on the lips. The stain seems to settle into lip lines just barely, and it isn't drying at all, unlike the stains created by lip stain markers like the original Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains. I find that these are really moisturizing, both initially after application and once the glossiness has worn off and you're left with just the stain.

???



Also on my face:
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Smashbox Cream Eyeshadow in Topaz
UD Eyeshadow in Sidecar
Burberry Eyeshadow in Almond


This is the stain I'm left with!

Honestly, I freakin' LOVE this thing. I really love the color too. It's absolutely perfect for summer! I know a lot of you guys have been searching high and low for these babies, but to no avail. Rest assured, ladies! These are brand new, so I'm sure they'll be all over every Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc. in no time! Just gotta be patient :)

I think this might be my new go-to summer lip color! What's yours?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick