New Dior Lips.


If you guys have been following my blog for a while, you'll know that Dior is, hands down, my favorite luxury makeup brand ever. One of my favorite lipsticks of my entire makeup collection is their Addict Lipstick in the shade Singuliere, and prior to the fairly recent purchases seen in this post, it was also my only Dior lip product. I have since happily added to my Dior lip product collection :D


L to R:
Addict Extreme lipstick in Plaza
Addict Extreme lipstick in Incognito
Addict lip balm in Crystal Coral

L to R:
Addict Extreme lipstick in Plaza

Addict Extreme lipstick in Incognito
Addict lip balm in Crystal Coral


L to R:
Addict lip balm in Crystal Coral
Addict Extreme lipstick in Incognito 
Addict Extreme lipstick in Plaza


The Addict Extreme line is fairly new and boasts longer wear-time with "radiant shine." In all honesty, I don't find it much more long-wearing or the finish any shinier than the original Addict lipsticks. On me, the lasting power is similar to that of MAC lustres...in other words, nothing to write home about, but I don't mind. The pigmentation is somewhat on the sheerer side, but it can also be built up a considerable amount. Incognito is a mauvey-nude, while Plaza is your standard bright, medium-pink. These lipsticks are unscented, and neither of the shades I own have shimmer.

The lip balm in Crystal Coral is limited edition and is a peachy coral with pretty, soft shimmer that is just barely noticeable on the lips. It has a much more solid consistency than I was expecting, but I do find it to be quite moisturizing once on the lips, nonetheless. Keep in mind, though, that my lips haven't been suffering from extreme dryness or anything like that lately. It's also worth noting that it has a very strong rose scent, which I don't personally mind as I love rose scented things, but I could definitely see people not enjoying it quite as much as I do.

I'd say that if you're a fan of the original Addict line, you'll probably enjoy the Addict Extreme line as well, as they're very similar. My favorite of my new purchases, however, is the Crystal Coral lip balm. It's such an easy product to just throw in your purse and use throughout the day when your lips need a bit of moisturization (super dry/dehydrated lips will need a more moisturizing balm) and a pretty, sheer wash of color. It's my new go-to lip product!

Are you a fan of Dior lip products? If so, what are some of your favorites?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick