Quick Friday FOTD ❤


Happy friday, everyone! I got a much needed trim today (goodbye, split ends!), and my hairdresser commented on how she really liked my unintentional ombre from dying my hair red-ish back in October then letting it grow out for the past 7 months...hee hee :D 

Anyway, I'm about to get ready (outfit change!) to go out to dinner with some friends from back home. I'm excited for such a fun start to the weekend! What are you ladies up to?


I wore my HG foundation today, MUFE F&B in #20, because I knew I was going to be wearing it into the night and in case my friends and I were going to be taking any pictures with flash later, I didn't want to be wearing my tinted moisturizer or my mineral powder that both have SPF. I used my usual concealers, Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory under my eyes (review coming this weekend!) and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 on blemishes and redness. I sealed everything in with a dusting of Physician's Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder.

For a touch of warmth, I used my Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte (swatch), and for blush, I used MAC Full of Joy (swatch), a cool-toned, pale, lilac-y pink.


On my eyes, I used TFSI first, then Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow (could the name be any longer?! Sheesh) in Topaz as a base. I have on Burberry Pale Barley on the lid and Burberry Almond in the crease (swatches for both can be found here). Almond has become my go-to crease shade recently! For highlight and in the inner corner, I'm wearing Bare Escentuals Nude Beach.

For liner, I'm wearing YSL Gel Liner in Bronze Black (swatch), and my mascara is a new discovery, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara. I got it free recently as a Sephora VIB perk, and I actually really like it! Ironically, although it's waterproof, I still get a tiny bit of smudging under my left eye (only my left for some reason, haha), BUT, it holds a curl like no other! And it comes off really easily with my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. Love!


Finally, on my lips, I'm wearing a tried and true favorite, MAC Angel :)

Talk to you all soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating site Ukraine

Swagbucks

Get Your permanent make-up is not sick